Jeena isi ka naam hai

Monday, July 11, 2005

Batchmates: Adarsh Shishu Vihar

Hi guys,

I am keeping this list of all my friends from my High-school. We have also got one group now, do care to join if you belong to our batch.
Abhishek Pahadia.
Amit Deshmukh.
Amita Malviya.
Anjali Sojatia.
Ankita Agarwal.
Ashutosh Garg.
Avinash Ghate.
Bhakti Behre.
Bharti Gupta.
Bhavana Bhatt.
Chinki Vadhvani.
Dheeraj Yadav.
Disha Kekre.
Himanshu Veidhya.
Jagdeep Singh.
Jatin Patodi.
Jitendra Khushlani.
Jyoti Haryani.
Kapil Ravnka.
Kirti Kasliwal.
Mahendra Patidar.
Mamta Kansal.
Naveen Kingrani.
Neha Pande.
Neetu Jain.
Nitesh Barkalle.
Nitesh Jain.
Piush Gangrade.
Piyush Gupta.
Poonam Biyani.
Prachi Khandekar.
Prashant Verma.
Priyank Upadhyay.
Rajneesh Nagar.
Rakhi Bakshapuri.
Rohit Lashkari.
Ruchi Khandekar.
Rupal Khandelwal.
Rupesh Jain.
Rupesh Khandelwal.
Santosh Yadav.
Sheetal Solanki.
Sheetal Taralkar.
Sourabh Bhagvat.
Sucheta Khandelwal.
Sumeet Ranka.
Vaibhav Jain.

To be completed......

If your name is missing please send in a mail to me at rupesh.khandelwal@gmail.com.


2 Comments:

  • At July 03, 2008 9:02 AM, Blogger V said…

    Ajit Jain s/o Tej Prakash Jain cheats me of my Rs 6000/-

    I was a tenant in a house of Ajit Jain son of Tej Prakash Jain who both are related to Adarsh Shishu Vihar School, Indore.

    I had deposited a security deposit equal to 2 months rent that came to Rs 6000/-. After 3 years, on Dec 1, 2006, I shifted out and left their flat, but Ajit jain didn't return my security deposit.

    I rang him several times, he is full of petty cheap excuses, and now he doesn't reply to my SMS, nor take the calls.

    I also went to TEJ PRAKASH JAIN's house and even the ladies of his family tell white lies. He is inside the house, I remain waiting at the single gate, and then the ladies, his mother and his wife tell lies that he has left the house.

    I met Tej Prakash Jain also and he shrugged his shoulders that he has no control over his son Ajit Jain.

    Arey TEJ PRAKASH JAIN, tum karodpati ho, tumhara beta chindichori kar raha hai, nikal bahar karo is kapoot ko apne ghar se.

    On 28th May 2008, I sent a harsh sms to Ajit Jain's cell asking him to refund my money.

    and, then a person who told his name was Rajesh Chaurasia rang me back from number 98262 12122 and said he is brother of Ajit Jain and Ajit Jain has forwarded my SMS to him and asked him to enquire. I told him the amount and how it was due. He asked me where I lived. I told him. He said that he will contact me after 2-3 days and meet me and resolve the matter.

    immediately after that, Ajit Jain rang me and threatened me heavily ki "Main tujhe dekh loonga. tu mujhe mil to sahi. main teri aisi ki taisi kar doonga" alongwith using abusive words.

    TEJ PRAKASH JAIN has given some upbringing to his own son, I wonder what TeJ PRAKSAH JAIN's school Adarsh Shishu Vihar is teaching kids.

    I am shaken in my heart as I didn't ever come across such threats and such languages. I think that he is going to get me beaten or killed or get me caught in some false case.

    Today is July 3, more than a month elapsed. That Rajesh Chaurasia also is not replying to my SMS/ calls, not is AJIT TEJPRAKASH JAIN, the real chindichor cheat.

     
  • At December 23, 2013 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I want to comment on this plzz if you read this contact me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home